BFAIR is always looking for quality employees. As our programs continue to grow, so does our need! Job openings:
- Director of Human Resources (full time, North Adams): The Director is responsible for overseeing all human resources operations in the organization including recruitment, staff training and development, legal/compliance, compensation and benefits, personnel policy development and administration, occupational health and safety, and recordkeeping. BFAIR offers a pleasant work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package. Bachelor’s Degree required; a degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred and a minimum of five years of progressive human resources experience. The Director must have sound working knowledge of HR policies, employment practices and benefits.
- Employment Counselor (part time, temporary, North Adams): The Employment Counselor provides comprehensive supports to individuals with accessing and maintaining employment within the community. Provide workplace assistance to individuals to they can grow and meet personal goals, earn a living wage, and experience all other benefits associated with employment.
- Registered Behavioral Therapist (RBT) (full time, North Adams): The RBT provides in-home supports for children and adolescents with autism. Other responsibilities include providing ongoing training and supports to direct care professionals, assistance with development of behavior plans, & medication treatment plans. Data collection systems and maintenance is also required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field & RBT certification preferred. A minimum of 2 years of experience utilizing behavior management techniques for people with developmental disabilities is required.
- Behavior Specialist (full time, Berkshire – wide): The Behavior Specialist will report directly to the Director of Clinical Services and will be an integral part of the team. Primary responsibilities include assisting with the development of behavior plans, psychotropic medication treatment plans, and data collection systems. The Behavior Specialist will work closely with program directors and with direct care staff to provide training and support in understanding and implementing plans. The role of the Behavior Specialist is vital to ensuring that individuals served receive appropriate and consistent support and the guidance needed to achieve personal growth, develop skills, and learn healthy behaviors. Bachelors degree required. Minimum of 4 years’ experience utilizing behavior management techniques for individuals with developmental disabilities is required.
- House Manager (full time, North Adams): The House Manager is responsible for overseeing the everyday operations of a group home for adults with developmental disabilities. The House Manager will train and supervise staff members. Ensure that the home is safe, clean and comfortable at all times. Makes certain that individuals are given all needed supports to help them live as independently as possible, maintain optimal health and are given sufficient opportunities to engage in their desired activities and interests at home and in the community.
- Home Life Support Counselor / Direct Care Work (full & part time positions, Berkshire – wide): The HLSC is responsible for providing various supports to individuals with disabilities in a group home setting. The HLSC assists individuals in all areas of daily living including personal care, housekeeping, cooking, and recreational activities. The HLSC works closely with individuals to help them to become as independent as possible and to meet their own personal goals.
- LPN (Part time & relief positions, Berkshire- wide): The LPN provides medical treatment to individuals that are outside the realm of what a MAP certified direct service staff would provide.
- Homemakers, Companions & Personal Care Worker (full time, part time & relief, Pittsfield): Homemakers, Companions and/or Personal Care Workers are needed to provide services to the elderly. This is a wonderful part time opportunity for CNA’s, Home Health Aides and other qualified applicants to make a difference in the lives of the elderly, physically disabled or those who need assistance. The services provided will enable the elderly and other individuals to live safely and comfortably in their own home.
- Habilitation Specialist (part time & relief, North Adams): The Habilitation Specialist is responsible for working with anywhere from 1 member to up to 4 members in a site based day program. This position is a direct service role in which the Habilitation Specialist assists members with developmental disabilities.
- Outreach Counselor (full time, 1st & 2nd shift, Tues – Sat, Pittsfield): Provide a variety of supports and assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities in the community and to their family members. Provide guidance and training in developing skills needed to live independently. Ensure that people supported reside in a safe and healthy environment with proper access to medical and social supports.
APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE, HAVE A HS DIPLOMA / GED & VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE