BFAIR is always looking for quality employees. As our programs continue to grow, so does our need! Job openings:
- Speech & Language Consultant (16 hours/month, north Berkshire): Private consultant to work in two North Adams Habilitation Centers. Responsibilities include conducting evaluations, developing treatment plans, maintaining progress notes, conducting applicable staff in-services, attending team meetings. This is a contract position. Requires current license by the MA Board of Speech – Language Pathology & Audiology Registration, as well as professional liability insurance.
- Behavior Specialist (full time): The Behavior Specialist will report directly to the Director of Clinical Services and will be an integral part of the team. Primary responsibilities include assisting with the development of behavior plans, psychotropic medication treatment plans, and data collection systems. The Behavior Specialist will work closely with program directors and with direct care staff to provide training and support in understanding and implementing plans. The role of the Behavior Specialist is vital to ensuring that individuals served receive appropriate and consistent support and the guidance needed to achieve personal growth, develop skills, and learn healthy behaviors. Bachelors degree required. Minimum of 4 years’ experience utilizing behavior management techniques for individuals with developmental disabilities is required.
- Maintenance Worker (full time, 40 hours/week, Pittsfield): Professional knowledge and expertise in carpentry, plumbing, electrical & painting. The maintenance worker is responsible for completion of the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance and upkeep of homes, office buildings, grounds and equipment. This job requires that you visit multiple BFAIR properties daily to complete work orders and must be on call to respond to urgent maintenance requests.
- Recruiting Manager (full time, North Adams): The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the hiring process including sourcing, credentialing, interviewing and on-boarding qualified applicants. As the Agency continues to grow, the Recruiting Manager will partner with the HR Director and with hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to help attract and retain excellent candidates. Traveling throughout and outside Berkshire County for recruiting and hiring purposes will be required.
- Registered Nurse (full time, 1st shift, Berkshire – wide): RN will oversee the medical care of our Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) group homes to add to our team of dedicated and talented staff. This position also oversees staff training and professional development in all medically related areas to include the state approved Medication Administration Program (MAP).
- Home Life Support Counselor / Direct Care Work (full & part time positions, Berkshire – wide): The HLSC is responsible for providing various supports to individuals with disabilities in a group home setting. The HLSC assists individuals in all areas of daily living including personal care, housekeeping, cooking, and recreational activities. The HLSC works closely with individuals to help them to become as independent as possible and to meet their own personal goals.
- LPN (Part time & relief positions, Berkshire- wide): The LPN provides medical treatment to individuals that are outside the realm of what a MAP certified direct service staff would provide.
- Homemakers, Companions & Personal Care Worker (Full & part time, Berkshire – wide, Athol): Homemakers, Companions and/or Personal Care Workers are needed to provide services to the elderly. This is a wonderful part time opportunity for CNA’s, Home Health Aides and other qualified applicants to make a difference in the lives of the elderly, physically disabled or those who need assistance. The services provided will enable the elderly and other individuals to live safely and comfortably in their own home.
- Habilitation Specialist (full time, part time & relief, North Adams): The Habilitation Specialist is responsible for working with anywhere from 1 member to up to 4 members in a site based day program. This position is a direct service role in which the Habilitation Specialist assists members with developmental disabilities.
- Outreach Counselor (full time, 1st & 2nd shift, Tues – Sat, Pittsfield): Provide a variety of supports and assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities in the community and to their family members. Provide guidance and training in developing skills needed to live independently. Ensure that people supported reside in a safe and healthy environment with proper access to medical and social supports.
APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE, HAVE A HS DIPLOMA / GED & VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE